Saturday, May 27, 2017

Entertainment Weekly 5.27.17

It's finally feeling like spring today! This'll be a quick one so I can get back outside-I've already hit the farmers market and walked around Back Bay and Somerville...I don't know what's next but it's gotta be outside for sure!

Reading: I just finished City of Friends by Joanna Trollope. A great novel exploring the complexity of adult female friendship and all the other parts of their lives.

Listening: I've really enjoyed this week's Spotify Discover Weekly, specifically "Turning Out" by AJR. They're definitely young, but I love the reference to Disney, of course!
Watching: 13 Reasons Why. I'm finally forcing myself to watch it-yes, forcing. It doesn't appeal to me, as I use TV as an escape, not a continuation of my work day, but given that all the youths are watching it, I need to know what it is they're referencing. It's not about the quality, but I just really am not enjoying it. I think I'll be balancing with some Kimmy Schmidt or Mindy Project later!

Have a great long weekend, everyone!

xoxoxo
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment