Saturday, September 23, 2017

Entertainment Weekly 9.23.17

It's Caroline and Patrick's wedding weekend! I'm writing from my brief layover at DTW, where I am

Reading: The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee. I do love my YA lit, and this is a good one. I'm definitely looking forward to the rest of the trilogy! She has a great blend of a potential future world with the humanity that will never change.

Listening: Common. I will often read and listen to music at the same time, but I just can't do that with his music-it requires my full attention.

Watching: I just started Drop Dead Diva on Netflix and it is super cute. A little reminiscent of Legally Blonde at times, but I'm ok with that!

Have a great first weekend of fall (that feels like summer)!

xoxoxo
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment