Saturday, January 13, 2018

Entertainment Weekly 1.13.18

vegan pad thai, based on recipes from Thug Kitchen and the Lunch Room
Oh boy am I looking forward to having an actual day off on Monday! I really enjoy both of my jobs, but I'm definitely missing having actual weekends...

Reading: Enchantress of Numbers by Jennifer Chiaverini. It's a story of Ada Lovelace, an amazing mathematician and the daughter of Lord Byron-and totally inspiring me to seek out an actual biography of her!

Listening: I haven't made it through the whole podcast yet, but I have a feeling I will be subscribing-Summer Innanen has an interview with Caroline Dooner, the creator of the The Fuck It Diet, on her podcast Fearless Rebelle Radio.

Watching: I would highly recommend Phantom Thread...I saw it last night and it was fantastic. While 9:30pm really was too late for me to start a movie (ha!), it was definitely worth it.

xoxoxo
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment