Saturday, March 31, 2018

Entertainment Weekly 3.31.18

Is there anything more satisfying than beginning the month on a Sunday? Nope, just me? Ok then...

Well, regardless of that, I can't believe this is the last day of March! It's finally starting to feel like spring (though I really don't want to jinx that), Michigan is in the Final Four, and Easter is tomorrow...what a weekend!

Reading: Home Fire by Kamila Shamsie. A powerful, engaging, timely, heart-wrenching read. The author draws you in with the stories of individuals while commenting on the tragedies of the world in which we live from a range of perspectives. HIGHLY recommend.

Listening: Spotify's "Have a Great Day!" playlists has been going strong in my apartment-and on my walks. It is just so fun!

Watching: Dad and I went to see A Wrinkle in Time last week. I loved the book as a child, and still do as an adult. I'm often disappointed with movie adaptations, and of course this was far from perfect. However, it really held true to the most important parts of the book and the messages that are so meaningful for everyone, but especially the girls who can identify with Meg.

Happy Easter weekend, y'all!

xoxoxo
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment