Saturday, October 14, 2017

Entertainment Weekly 10.14.17

The first weekend in so long that I'm not traveling and don't have guests...it has been so fun but I must admit, I'm happy to have a weekend of (almost) no plans. I decided to go to Providence for the evening to hang out with Dad/avoid ruminating over (non-)relationships, and tomorrow I start at my new part-time job, but otherwise I get to just do me! More to come on the job front of course...I have a feeling it will result in a lot of Insta photos :)
favorite lazy Saturday activities: drinking coffee and baking
Reading: The Assistants by Camille Perri. I loved this book-a story of undervalued women, in underpaying jobs, fighting back in clever ways. Definitely check it out!

Listening: When I was in Nashville a couple weeks ago, I discovered that there is, in fact, some country music that I enjoy. Of course, it's closer to folk, but it still counts! Leaving Thomas is an adorable and talented duo from Canada who performed at the Bluebird when we were there...if anybody finds their song about online dating, please send it to me-I've been on the hunt!
Watching: All the Michigan football, of course! I did miss part of a game for my friend's wedding (I guess it was worth it...ha!) and it has been fun but stresssssfull. That last loss to Michigan State was painful, but hopefully we come back knowing we ned to up our game!

Have a great weekend, y'all!

xoxoxo
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment