Monday, November 27, 2017

Happy birthday, Mom!

When booking tickets for Thanksgiving, I decided to extend my trip a bit to get to spend Mom's birthday with her. Lucas decided to do the same, so we are finally all together for it! It's really wonderful to have family that actually all enjoys spending time together. 
I write similar sappy things every year, but it's true every time-I am so grateful to have my mom. She has been so supportive of every major choice I've made, change I've undertaken, and experience I've gone through. She cares so deeply for her family, friends, and the world and is always trying to make it a better place. 
She loves me even when I make her listen to Christmas a cappella music...and go shopping the weekend after Thanksgiving. I take it as a compliment every time someone says we look or act alike-the cliché of growing up to be your mom is a pretty darn good one here.
I love you, Mom, and am so so happy to get to celebrate with you!

xoxoxo
Emma

2 comments:

  1. I love you, Emma! I am so grateful to have you as my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post and these great pix! Happy Birthday Liz!!! I'm so glad it was a great one!!!!

    ReplyDelete