Saturday, March 10, 2018

Entertainment Weekly 3.10.18

Lots of early mornings for me this week...the friends and family sale is happening at Athleta right now, so lots to do before we open each day!

Recent...

Reading: my friend Molly lent me Robin Sloan's Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore and I happened to check out another book by the same author, Sourdough, without realizing it! I'm still in the first, but finished the second, and am loving them. His writing style is very clever, and both books seem to acknowledge the importance of technology while still holding reverence for the "old ways" of doing things (reading/research and baking, respectively).

Listening: Burnt Toast (Food52's podcast) is back! Their first episode of the season is about food fights-a nice lighthearted contrast with so many heavier topics I deal with daily.

Watching: Aaaand Crazy Ex-Girlfriend season 3 is on Netflix! I'm trying to ration them out, but it's hard...I had originally so opposed watching this show and now love it. Check it out, especially if you love musicals/sarcasm/feminist takes.

Have a great week, everyone!

xoxoxo
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment