Saturday, March 24, 2018

Entertainment Weekly 3.24.18

I'm sure you can all guess why I missed last week...and you'd be right! Michelle and I decided to actually "do" St. Patrick's Day and met up with Ace, Marco, and Alex to celebrate during the day. Alex and I both had child-related commitments Sunday morning, so we decided to ensure we ended the night early...which meant starting at an appropriate time! We had a lot of fun, and Michelle and I (along with Dad) still managed to do well and have fun at the St. Patrick's Day 5k at my work the next morning.

This week, I was very sad to miss the March for Our Lives-unfortunately, I had to work at the exact time it was taking place. I remain wildly inspired by all the young people who are working so hard to change adults who are supposed to guide and keep them safe.

Reading: Tempests and Slaughter by Tamora Pierce. I have loved her books since I was in middle school and they continue to be amazing. I love young adult novels, especially those with good representation, important messages, and excellent story telling!

Listening: all the interviews and speeches from the youth leading the March for Our Lives and the related movement.

Watching: Nothing new...just one episode left of the latest season of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. I'm so sad it's about to be over again!


xoxoxo
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment