Saturday, December 23, 2017

Entertainment Weekly 12.23.17

Just 2 more days till Christmas! I'm ready-gifts are wrapped, stocking stuffers are gathered, menu is planned...just one more day of work at Athleta until I get to head down to Providence to celebrate. Lucas flew in yesterday so we should have a pretty festive time! I've been waaaaay in the holiday spirit, so I've been 

Reading: I just finished The Light We Lost by Jill Santopolo and really liked it-the end wasn't my favorite, but overall it was a really great look at complex relationships-my favorite topic!
Listening: Michael Bublé's Christmas album-I don't listen to him the rest of the year, but he's on repeat at this time!

Watching: The Santa Clause-all 3 are on Netflix right now! It's a blast from the past, as the German Club in high school watched it every year on the bus to Chicago for the Christkindlmarkt. 

xoxoxo
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment