Saturday, December 30, 2017

Entertainment Weekly 12.30.17

I can't believe it's the last Saturday of 2017! I'm totally thrown off as to what day it is, since my main employer is closed for the week and I'm just working full time at Athleta-though of course, that doesn't translate into Monday-Friday.

Reading: I read the Princess trilogy by Jean Sasson and have mixed feelings. It's certainly fascinating, and a valid look into one person's experience, but it seems to be generalized a little too much. Just make sure you take it with a grain of salt, but it's worth a read!

Listening: Code Switch, as always, has been fantastic. 

Watching: I went with Dad & Lucas to see the new Star Wars movie, of course! We really enjoyed it, though of course Lucas and I had to pick it to pieces a bit. 

Have a very happy New Year! Stay safe, have fun, and do you :) 

xoxoxo
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment