Saturday, December 2, 2017

Entertainment Weekly 12.2.17

It's December! (Not that you didn't know that...) but now it is 100% ok to listen to Christmas music, get my decorations up, and start writing those cards...

Lately, I've been 

Reading: I just finished The Romance Reader's Guide to Life by Sharon Pywell. So good, so entertaining! 

Listening: Did I mention I love Christmas music? Pentatonix, of course, has some lovely selections and I have forced all my family to listen, ha.
Watching: I had my annual Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer viewing with Mom, Lucas, and Alvan on Monday night...ah, tradition.

Now, I'm off to a girls' night-though I have to head out early before a big day tomorrow! Plenty of rest is required for managing 8 11-13 year old girls at their first 5k race...wish me luck!

xoxoxo
Emma

1 comment: