Saturday, July 15, 2017

Entertainment Weekly 7.15.17

A little late, but better than never! We started our summer camp last week, so adjusting to that has been both a challenge and really nice-getting up earlier! Actually having evenings! This week, I've been

Reading: The Wanderers. I'm not too far into it, but it is so good! Meg Howrey is developing her characters and the setting beautifully.

Listening: All the bands I saw on Tuesday, of course! Castro is new to me, and they are super fun. I love bluegrass (or bands with some nods to it) so it was great to get some new music into my rotation.
Watching: Baby Driver. Such a fun movie-anything that places such importance on the soundtrack tends to appeal to me, and it was great visually as well.

I'm trying to get back on track with my posting, so this week will probably go well...but I'm going to go ahead and say the week after is going to be INSANE so there is minimal likelihood of anything then. Unless I can really get my act together and write ahead of time! :)

xoxoxo
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment