Saturday, July 22, 2017

Entertainment Weekly 7.22.17

I'm rather later than usual, I know...but I am writing from Denver! So please excuse the tardiness and brevity-I'm just on a brief hiatus from eating and drinking everything in the city while Dad, Lucas, and I freshen up for the evening. I've been enjoying

Reading: Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff. Beautifully written and very engaging-though some slightly scandalous sections ;)

Listening: The soundtrack to Moana...I finally watched it (I truly don't understand how it took me so long) and am OBSESSED. It's especially great while I'm briefly not listening to Hamilton in preparation for seeing it on Wednesday-eeeeeek!

Watching: Moana, duh! Guys I can't even handle how good it is-music, story, animation, performance, everything.

Hope you all are having as delicious a weekend as I am!

xoxoxo
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment