Saturday, August 5, 2017

Entertainment Weekly 8.5.17

I know I've been MIA-with all my travel, and then trying to get my life in order after returning, I really let writing fall by the wayside. I'll have a bunch of travel posts coming-I'm just really struggling with motivation! I know once I get back to it, but it's like exercising. When I fall out of the habit, it is so hard to get back in it. I managed to get back to my daily Bar Method, so I know I can get back to writing too! In the meantime, I've been

Reading: I loved In the Unlikely Event by Judy Blume. I wouldn't recommend it while traveling by plane (it revolves around 3 plane crashes that happened in Elizabeth, NJ in the 50s) but it is really good. I'm so glad that Judy Blume is writing for adults!

Listening: Dia Frampton's album Bruises is haunting and beautiful. Listen to it on a rainy day (like today!)

Watching: Riverdale. I had no intention of watching it, but my goodness is it engaging! A definite guilty pleasure but I would certainly recommend it.

Have a great weekend!

xoxoxo
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment