Saturday, January 20, 2018

Entertainment Weekly 1.20.18

I was really sad not to be at a Women's March today-it was such a powerful experience last year, and desperately needed after the political and my personal upheaval at the time. Alas, I had to work-and I haven't been feeling very well the last couple of days, so it may have been for the best that I didn't push myself any more than I had to.
last year's march on the common
This week, I've been

Reading: Everything We Ever Wanted by Sara Shepard. It's a heart-wrenching family story and at the same time super readable.

Listening: the (original cast recording of the) soundtrack to Les Misérables, of course! I'm super pumped that my choir is singing a medley of songs from it-it will be so hard not to sing as dramatically as possible!
Watching: I love that Black-ish now has the spinoff for the oldest daughter, Zoe, called Grown-ish. You all know my love for the prior, so it comes as no surprise I'm into the latter as well!

xoxoxo
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment