Wednesday, February 8, 2017

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink: Galentine's Day Gifts

My February is going a little differently than planned, but that's not going to stop me from enjoying all things pink, red, and heart-covered! My mom and I always celebrate Valentine's Day by sending little gifts, and for the last couple years my old roommate Hannah and I threw a Galentine's Day party, obviously inspired by Parks and Recreation, complete with waffles and mimosas. This year I'll just be working both days, but I do plan to take in some tasty baked goods to celebrate. More on that to come (once I've actually decided what to make...).




I always love pink, but February gives me a special excuse to enjoy the girliest of things. I always have a wishlist going of course, but this is a chance highlight some of the sweeter things on it.

Galentine's Day 2017

I may have to celebrate Galentine's Day by treating myself...whoops!


How will you be celebrating?

xoxoxo
Emma

Hei Hei zip front jacket
anthropologie.com



Marysia Swim swim bikini bottom
matchesfashion.com


New balance footwear
newbalance.com



J Crew pink leather bag
$170 - jcrew.com


Kate spade clutch
katespade.com


Kate Spade watch
lordandtaylor.com



Anthropologie pink cap
anthropologie.com



No comments:

Post a Comment