Saturday, April 29, 2017

Entertainment Weekly 4.29.17

I know I'm a couple weeks behind...now that I've moved, I've got to get into a new rhythm! I no longer have nearly as much time to kill on the commute, nor do I have enforced coffee shop time, ha. I'm trying to figure it out, though!

Reading: 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami. It's super weird, but really engaging-I am very very into dystopian novels and always have been, though sometimes these days they are a little too real. In fact, I really want to be reading it right now...

Listening: I finally listened to the soundtrack to Dear Evan Hansen. Beautiful and heartbreaking...my favorite! Of course, I now desperately want to see the show...maybe on my next trip to NYC I can somehow score tickets?

Watching: I haven't been watching much lately...no more cable for me! However, I can say I'm very excited to watch the Handmaid's Tale miniseries and to go see the new Guardians of the Galaxy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment