Saturday, May 13, 2017

Entertainment Weekly 5.13.17

I can't even express how much I love having a library card! You can expect a lot more new books on here now...

Reading: I finished The Hopefuls in about 2 days while in Greensboro. It was so, so good...reading about such momentous events through the eyes of someone on both the inside and outside was really engaging. Plus, they reference Adams Morgan quite a bit, and since that's where my friends Hannah and Matt live, it was cool to be able to picture it!

Listening: I re-embraced my love of bluegrass while down South and spent a lot of time on the Steel Wheels. If you ever have the chance to see them, I highly recommend it-they give a great performance!

Watching: The Handmaid's Tale, of course! I've long been a fan of the book (I think that I first read it in high school...) and am usually skeptical of adaptations, but this one is definitely good so far!

xoxoxo
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment