Saturday, June 24, 2017

Entertainment Weekly 6.24.17

It is definitely summer! I got drenched this morning doing yoga outside, but now it is gorgeous and sunny-though still definitely very humid! Right now, I'm

Reading: I finished All the Single Ladies (and am happy to lend it out as long as I get it back!) and decided to take a break with a YA novel-The Traitor's Kiss. Of course it's the first part of a trilogy-at this point, do they even write non-trilogy YA novels? It was entertaining, and I'll probably read the other two books once they are published, though I wouldn't say it was groundbreaking.

Listening: Jesse Ruben's "First Day of Summer" is so cute-and of course, so appropriate for the season! I hadn't heard his music before, but I'll definitely be trying to make it to his concert in Allston next month!

Watching: I'm finally getting around to the third season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. I had a little trouble getting back into, but I'm happy to say I am again fully invested! 

Happy Saturday, y'all!

xoxoxo
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment