Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day!

I can't believe how lucky I am-I get to write truly grateful posts for both Mother's Day and Father's Day. I am so thankful to have such great relationships with both my parents!

Dad-thank you so much for your support all through my life. In the past year, though, thank you for letting me live with you for far longer than I planned on when I moved out here, countless rides to and from the commuter rail, trying your best to play roommate when I had dating drama, always trying new food, whether it's something I made or another restaurant I wanted to try, letting me take a zillion pictures of said food, and playing host to my friends whenever I bring them along. I love you!

And Alvan-you came into our lives when I was already an adult (yet living at home...again...ha!) but I am so grateful for your love and support of our whole family.

Happy Father's Day!

Now, I'm off to explore Newport with my dad...and no doubt eat and drink our way through it!

xoxoxo
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment